Brooksight Investigations are always looking to add further talent to our expanding investigations team
As a family-owned business, Brooksight Investigations have an unrivalled reputation for our personal contact and relationships with all our Investigators. We continue to look for talented Investigators to join our close-knit team. We offer opportunities as either a Sub-Contractor or Casual Employee. Become part of our family group!
INSURANCE INVESTIGATORS AUSTRALIA WIDE
Brooksight are seeking motivated Investigators with a professional work ethic to conduct Factual/Circumstantial investigations anywhere in Australia for all major insurers at very competitive rates.
Investigators who hold a current Private Security licence and have Investigation and Interviewing experience should apply.
Skills and Experience Required:
The primary requirements of the available positions are;
• Existing accreditation with any of the major insurers
• Minimum 2 years experience undertaking factual/circumstantial investigations
• Demonstrated interviewing skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to understand and explain issues in writing and verbally
• Ability to analyse, review and report on matters in a timely and efficient manner
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Work in a structured manner and provide outstanding service to clients
• Strong negotiation skills
• Current driver’s licence
• Laptop and portable printer
Brooksight are fully committed to the continuous development of our Investigators. We lead the way with our Investigation and Compliance training with a dedicated team to continuously improve the skills of our Investigators.
If you are interested in joining our team, please forward your CV to Ryan Lysaught
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.